Working a 9 to 5, going to the gym, and raising kids– where do you find time to cook? Many people encounter this daily dilemma, and sometimes have to deprive themselves of a solid meal or two due to time constraints. Tasty Goodness has some delicious recipes that are quick and easy to make on a weeknight. And the best part is that our Goodness Steak Seasoning adds a perfect touch to any of these meals. Let us tell you about this game-changer and let us know how it turns out for you in the reviews!
Fiesta Chicken with Rice
-1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
-1 cup long-grain white rice
-1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
-1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
-1 (1.25 oz) package taco seasoning
-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
-1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
– (to taste) Goodness Steak seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine rice, black beans, diced tomatoes with green chilies, taco seasoning, and Goodness Steak Seasoning. Pour mixture over chicken breasts.
4. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Uncover baking dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.
6. Sprinkle with cilantro and more Goodness Steal Seasoning, if desired, and serve.
This recipe is great and tasty, especially when you add our heaven in a bottle!
-1 pound steak (sirloin, rib eye, or tenderloin)
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-Goodness Steak Seasoning
-Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Rub the steak with olive oil and season generously with salt and pepper (or your favorite steak seasoning).
3. Place the steak on a baking sheet or in an oven-safe skillet.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak, until the internal temperature is at least 145°F (62°C).
5. Remove from the oven and let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving.
There’s nothing better than juicy sirloin steak on a Tuesday night that is quick and easy to make. Our Goodness Steak Seasoning is perfect for any type of steak. While the seasoning has a kick when it is dry, it mellows out nicely when it is cooked, which is perfect for kids!
Crispy Baked Pork Cutlets
-4 lean pork cutlets, pounded thin
-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-1/2 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1 egg, lightly beaten
-1/2 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
-2 tablespoons olive oil
– (to taste) Goodness Steak Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, Goodness Steak Seasoning, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
3. Place egg in a separate shallow dish.
4. Place bread crumbs in a third shallow dish.
5. Dredge pork cutlets in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
6. Dip the cutlets in the egg, allowing any excess to drip off.
7. Finally, place the cutlets in the bread crumbs, turning to coat each side.
8. Place cutlets on the prepared baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
9. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and cooked through.
10. Serve with your favorite sides and enjoy!
Don’t let the name of our seasoning fool you! As you can see our Goodness Steak Seasoning is not only paired greatly with steak, but it also spices up any pork or chicken dish as well. The flavor profile changes with every dish, but one thing is always the same: it’s madly delicious.
Get Your Goodness Steak Seasoning
If you are ready to spice up your life, order your Goodness Steak Seasoning today! Let us know what you think of these recipes and don’t forget to share these recipes and game-changer seasoning with your friends and family.